It’s Wednesday once more, and that means it is time for mid-week celebrations!
Here we go!
1. I bought two video games yesterday, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and Final Fantasy Theaterhythm (which some of you may have read about already). Not realizing how short the plot was for FF Theaterhythm, I have already finished it! Now, on to getting perfect scores on every single song! For those of you who do not know, FF Theaterhythm is basically Guitar Hero using Final Fantasy music and made for the Nintendo 3DS console. I already have four characters that will be at level 100 before midnight tonight!
2. I get to have lunch with my mentor on Friday! (that is, unless I end up working-BUT FOOD AND SEEING MY MENTOR IS HAPPENING IN THE NEAR FUTURE) This will have happened TWICE in one month, which never happens!
3. My dog Daisy has begun to do a new incredibly cute thing! When potty training her years ago, we would always get really excited when she peed outside and tell her how she was such a good girl. My sister told her earlier today, “I peed!” and Daisy began celebrating and congratulating my sister on her fine accomplishment. She was waggling her tail furiously as well as giving my sister kisses of celebration after pouncing on her. So, of course, you know what everyone has been saying throughout the day after leaving the bathroom…
4. Since it is summer, all the gas stations/convenience stores in this area sell any size fountain drinks for $1.05 (tax included). I obtained a Mountain Dew today! This isn’t a particularly special or isolated event, but I was really excited about it today!
5. I have new non-work shoes! They have soles made of MEMORY FOAM! This is especially great, as my old pair of non-work shoes have fallen apart and contain much sand from sidewalking. They are also pretty-with a pink and black pattern!
4. I included a bonus number 4 on this list because I really like the number 4!
6. This blog now has 17 followers! Thank you to everyone who finds these posts entertaining enough to want to read them all the time! All of you are amazing!
Those are my middle-of-the-week celebrations. Leave a comment with your own middle-of-the-week celebrations so that we can all revel in our accomplishments together! (Seriously, the week someone actually does this, I will probably re-edit the post to include that on the list….or make a separate post….or give a shout-out to them on Thursday)