This blog is in the middle of it’s third week of life! I think that is as good of an introduction as any to, you guessed it, this Wednesday’s round of little successes!
Without further ado, let the celebrations begin!
1. Tonight, one of my friends that I had not spent time with in at least a month was like, “Let’s get dinner together!” I agreed!
2. While that last celebration is exciting enough, the same friend later bought me SOUR PATCH KIDS, which I adore. They were not simply Sour Patch Kids but the Watermelon flavor of Sour Patch Kids!
3. I have decided to begin working on the second Brahms violin sonata!
4. On a related note (yay pun!) my composition project for this month will be the first movement of a string quartet!
5. Even though I was drenched by it yesterday, it has been raining frequently around here and I love the sound of rain!
6. This blog now has 11 followers! Thank you all for deciding it is worth getting updates from on a daily basis!
Those are my middle-of-the-week celebrations. Leave a comment with your own middle-of-the-week celebrations so that we can all revel in our accomplishments together!